Men's Ministry - Welcome to eleMENts, a men's group of St Luke's Lutheran Church. Here you will find good times and a safe places for exploring who God created us to be-as men, disciples, husbands, fathers, and brothers. (2016 Father's Day Video)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be! Women's Ministry - Join us as we encourage women to 'Belong, Believe and Become!' Through scheduled events and bibles studies, we pray women in the congregation and community will grow in their faith and form relationships that last a lifetime!
- Contact: email@example.com
Book Club - Meet kindred book lovers on the first Saturday of the month starting at 10:00am. Fiction or non-fiction, paperback or hardcover, you'll read and discuss two books every month.
- Contact: Barbara McCloskey | firstname.lastname@example.org | 407.359.5470
Lunch Bunch - Make new friends with other ladies from St. Luke's through the Lunch Bunch Group. Try a different restaurant every month on the first Wednesday of the month. Car pool from the north church parking lot at 10:30am.
- Contact: Arden Graf | email@example.com | 407.365.5537
Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML)
Mission Statement: The mission of the Lutheran Women's Missionary League is to assist each woman of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
- Morning LWML
- Meets on the 1st Monday of the month at St. Luke's. The women share a desire to help others, working as a group they accomplish greater things.
- Contact: Carolyn Duda | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Afternoon LWML
- Meets on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 2:00pm in Lutheran Haven Fellowship Hall. The ladies are retired but very active Christian women who use their talents and gifts to support local and world missions.
- Contact: Eva Rogers | email@example.com | 407.678.2278
- Evening LWML
- Meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 5:00pm in Meeting Room 3. Get together for Bible study, mite collection, fellowship and special projects.
- Contact: Patty Sidlik | firstname.lastname@example.org | 407.365.3408
- Men's Basketball
- Men (18 and older) meet for fellowship and exercise. This informal group meets on Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm in the Gym for 5-on-5 full court basketball games.
- Contact: Don Williams | email@example.com
- Get connected with other adults (18 and older) for pickup, co-ed volleyball games on Thursdays from 8 to 10:30pm in the Gym. The skill level is intermediate and above. There is no fee.
- Contact: Brian Hall | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Choir
- Prepares music to accompany worship and special events by singing a repertoire of musical styles from different musical periods. This group's culture and personality goes beyond the performance of music to include friendship and fellowship that lasts beyond the notes sung! Open to singers high school age and older. Rehearses: Thursday - 7:30-8:45pm - Music Room
- Contact: James Coe, Asst. Director of Worship & Music | email@example.com | 407.365.3408