Lent & Easter Schedule
NEW TIMES! Mid-week Services - March 2017
- March 1, Ash Wednesday: 8:40am Sanctuary (Communion); 10:00am Lutheran Haven (Communion); 6:30pm Sanctuary (Communion); 5:00pm LWML Dinner
- March 8,15,22,29, April 5: 8:40am & 6:30pm
- March 8: 5:00pm, Boy Scout Dinner
- Maundy Thursday, April 13: 10:00am (Communion) & 6:30pm (Communion)
- Good Friday, April 14: 10:00am & 6:30pm
- Easter Vigil, Saturday, April 15: 6:30pm (Communion)
- Easter Sunday, April 16: 6:30am Sunrise (Communion); 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am (1 service in the Sanctuary)
Adult Education Classes
Check out our newest resource for parents at http://nightlight.sllcs.org These special audio recordings from our staff are designed to be a bedtime devotion for children. Listen to them online or download them to your local device.
Chamber Music Service featuring String Trio
Join us for our first Chamber Music Worship service on Monday February 27th at 7:00pm in the chapel. Our own Emily McLoughlin and Patti McLoughlin on violins and Jules Polachek on cello. Arrangements of standard Lutheran hymns. Music by J.S. Bach, W.A. Mozart, Cesar Franck, Vivaldi and others.
Afternoon Divine Service - February 23
If it is challenging for you to attend our regular worship services, please join us for the monthly Afternoon Divine Service. The service occurs on the 4th Thursday of the month at 1:00pm in the St. Luke's Chapel. This service has participants remain in their seats, offers communion, and is followed by light refreshments.
SLLS Open House
On February 23, from 9:00am to 10:00am, St. Luke's Lutheran School will be hosting an Open House for all new and current families interested in our Preschool classes. At the Open House, you will meet administration, teachers, and students, and learn more about our curriculum and classrooms tools.
We welcome your RSVP to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-365-3229.